Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break and other wonders

Whoo-hoo! Spring break! I have slept in for 2 days now. This definitely makes me very happy to have Sharon. I get up and get Josh dressed and fed and get him on the bus but he gets up earlier and just hangs out in her room. I slept (not including the time to get him ready) 12 hours! That hasn't happened in years! I have not felt so rested in years! I love it.

I don't know what else we will do (other than sleep in) this spring break. Any ideas for cheap entertainment for Josh and I? I am thinking maybe Dinosaur park. It will be so much fun to do something different with him.

The next two weeks Tyson is back from Iraq. I am so excited! I adore that kid. Then, after he leaves, Mike is in town! Hooray! I love it when my friends are in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment