Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer has been awesome.

This has been one of the most fun summers I have had in a long time. Tyler and I went to Vegas, me and my family went to the cabin. We have gone to tons of fireworks, swam countless times, went to BBQs, and saw a few good movies. We went to Willards Bay, the zoo, and parades. We (all the nephews and Kysa) had a magic show put on for us by my good friend Tyson. We have been taking Josh to Freedom Riders once a week. We have been to the rodeo. We have seen family including Carrie, Sabre, Bekkie, Joey, Trevor and Gavin. Anything and everything I have seen that is free I have dragged Josh along to not sure how he would like it. My weeks are full and we are still planning to go to the Weber County Fair and probably the zoo a few more times not to mention that Josh's birthday is coming up.

I don't want it to end yet. I can't seem to make up my mind with classes. School feels like it is looming over me and I am just not ready yet. Summer, please stay a while longer.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny to me how I'm so with you wanting time to slow down and summer to last longer but I'm also so ready for summer to be over, the long humid days to end and my wedding day to finally arrive. I want both!

    You will figure out your classes and, while nobody is ever really ready for summer to end, I know you'll enjoy school again.

    ReplyDelete