Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween! 2012

Here are some pictures from the Halloween party. For some reason, I never remember to take pictures so there are not many but oh well. I am a peacock, Josh is Spiderman, Tyler is Clark Kent, Chantelle is beautiful, Melissa is an owl, and Kristi is Dr. Who.





And here are my Halloween nails, inspired by Dexter, which have nothing to do with a peacock.


After the party, I was cleaning up when I noticed that Josh was in the other room with a bowl and 3 rolls of tape. He had broken a bowl and had taken the responsibility to tape it back together. Luckily it was a cheap bowl and it was so cute that he tried to fix it that everyone just laughed.



Josh got to help carve his first pumpkin this year. He still wasn't strong or careful enough to do it by himself obviously but he came up with the concept, Tyler drew it, and they both cut it out.



My actual peacock makeup for real Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Josh was so determined looking while doing the pumpkins. You gotta take that stuff seriously when you are his age:) Your costume was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nails!!! that story of josh is too cute. wish i had taken pics of more than just my kiddos. you guys all look great!!

    ReplyDelete