Saturday, July 20, 2013

The rodeo 2013

I love traditions. These two weeks in August are always so much fun, Horses and Hitches Parade, Special Kids rodeo, the Pioneer Rodeo, and the 24th of July parade...*sigh* I love it.

This year we had Christina and her friend, Gavin, Trevor, and Shaylin come with us to the rodeo. It was great because Gavin and Trevor haven't been to the rodeo in a few years and Shay hasn't been to one in like...20 years. So it was great sharing it with them. I love the pre rodeo show. Who doesn't like kids riding sheep, amateurs trying to milk wild cows, the rescue race with people leaping onto the backs of horses and bouncing off the horses flanks as they race to the end...it's awesome. Boiling hot, sweat dripping down your back in the beginning, cool and nice later but your butt feels like it is going to be flat forever. Josh wanted to sit on my lap almost the whole time. I plan on allowing it until he is so big he makes my legs go to sleep immediately or he doesn't want to. I am not ready for that to happen though. I love my cuddly little monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment