Monday, June 6, 2011

Funny Videos

For those of you who do not get on facebook, here are Josh's recent videos. He is my son, but I think he is hilarious.

The first video is of his magic trick. We were sitting at Melissa's table eating grapes when he suddenly did this trick for me. At first I was confused what he was doing but when he pulled his hand out and gasped I just about died laughing. I don't know where he got it but I love it. I love it when he comes up with things like this. It helps me remember that he is still as creative as other kids.

The second one he did get some help learning. We watched Allan and Stacy's for about a week awhile ago. Pax and Wyatt had a good time chasing the kids around like zombies. Next thing I know, Josh has his own zombie impression. The great thing is that he has no real idea of what happens when a zombie catches you. Normally once he catches someone he suddenly turns into a ninja and tries to karate chop them. So, as you see in the movie, he has no idea that zombies are scary.

So this is my son. Funny, creative, expressive. I just love the faces he pulls. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

4 comments:

  1. Alright, I am not sure if you guys can watch these. It is the first time uploading video but I don't know why it wouldn't work. Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah-ha! They will not start from the beginning, but if you pull out the little ball thing to about 5 seconds than it will play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That is the best magic trick EVER! what cute kid. Keep up the good work you awesome mom you!(oh and the videos worked just fine no ball pulling needed... that sounds weird but you know what I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We watched them, too, with no problem. We laughed when he lost the first grape... What a funny, funny little boy!

    ReplyDelete