Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas!

I didn't take many pictures this year here they are.
We may be insane, but it has been so exciting! And honestly, he is beginning to get some rhythm!


And this is the gift from my lovely husband. I must admit that I saw him come home one day with a Morgan Jewlers bag. I told him, "Honey, I am sorry but I saw the bag and one of two things is happening here. Either you have a girlfriend and bought her an expensive gift that you should just take back now, or you bought me something from a jewelry store that is too expensive and you should just take it back." He told me to mind my own business and that I didn't know if it was or not. I just kept imagining some beautiful sparkly, girly thing that I couldn't possibly appreciate for how much it cost. I was incredibly surprised when I opened it on Christmas. He had only gotten the chain there. There in that box was this perfect silver heart. The type that I actually want to wear. I love that he loves me enough to understand what I love and that he is willing to find me the perfect present, no matter how odd or unconventional it may be. It is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Your sons performance was astounding, he really is quite the little smartypants. :) Also, your necklace is awesome.

    ReplyDelete