Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Banana-fanna Bo Boshy!




Joshy's new trick. He learned how to open a banana. This has become his new favorite thing. He will push a chair to the counter, get up and get a banana open in less than 2 minutes flat. No joke. It is almost scary how fast he is.

Now we have banana peels all over the house. He used to eat them all. He would eat 3 a day. I would try to hide them from him but he will go just about anywhere for a banana including the top of the refrigerator.
The novelty of the banana started to wear off. He did not stop opening them though. Now he is just tired of eating them so along with the peels I am finding mushy brown banana pieces. It sure is a wonderful thing to step on barefoot.

But he is really darn cute. Really, really darn cute. I am pretty lucky to have him.



1 comment:

  1. HOLY FREAKING COW! Tell him to stop growing! I can't believe how tall he is! (I have already heard this story- which is very cute, by the way- so I feel it's ok to comment on the pics more than the story.) He is definitely adorable.

    ReplyDelete