Friday, January 8, 2010

I am so glad this week is over.


The first 4 days of the week were more than rough. I did not like my classes. Even the one that I really should like I only mildly like. Going in the night and the morning is murdering what is left of my social life. The people I met were alright I suppose but not the sort of people that made me smile to think about them. Like last semester I LOVED all of the people I met in my classes. I had my regulars that I spoke to before each class and just thinking of seeing them made a tough day better. But not this time.

Today though, today was different. I was so happy it is Friday. I met a bunch of new people who I hope to have friendly relationships with. I started to feel like I was not so average. Is that bad? I hate to go to a class and feel average. I want to be top of the class in all aspects possible. Maybe that is bad, or big headed or something but it is true. No one reads this anyway so why not be completely honest?

Next semester I think I will take an acting class. I think I need to remember that I can't be happy just getting my classes done. I need that social aspect. I need that class that makes all the other ones worth it. I need those people that I can entertain with stories about the other classes. Yes.

Things will be better. I will make them better. Besides, learning about computers and statistics has been more interesting than I would have thought it would be. *sigh* I am so glad this week is over.

1 comment:

  1. HA! I now read your blog!... But I hope you will continue to be honest as that's very important with blogs. This should be your place to brag, whine, laugh, cry, admit ugly truths and write yourself little reminders of your everyday life. For me, it's a journal as well as a place to share. I don't write anything I don't want the world- or Mom- to know but I still write for me and just appreciate when others enjoy it as well. I look forward to enjoying, and commenting on, your blogs and pictures of your handsome little guy. Love you!

    ReplyDelete