Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cute things my son does right now.

He really loves the moon. Every time he sees it he "ooo"s and shrieks until you look at it.

He is big into giving double thumbs ups. Last week I asked for a high five. He wound his arm back like it was going to be the biggest high five ever but at the last moment before our hands made contact he went into a double thumbs up and said, "GOW!"

He likes to walk around in a crouched position to make people laugh. If you haven't seen this...well it is sort of hard to explain because he crouches all with his legs and not really with his back. Normally this is also paired with "scary hands" and growling.

He loves to "clean". He washes dishes, and mops and dusts. He is such a good helper.

He has started to sign "help". This means he signs "please, more, candy, help, dog, cow, red, thirsty, milk" I think that is it. He will sign other things if you ask him to sign it and then show him how.

Being a mom is the best. I absolutely love everything about my little boy. I am the luckiest mom in the world.

1 comment:

  1. i love when Evan learns a new sign. being a mom is the best thing ever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete