Monday, February 8, 2010

"Guns don't kill people...I do." -UHF


My son has found a new obsession. Weapons. He used to like toy guns...to chew on. Now everything is a weapon. The strangest things become swords or (his favorite) guns! It kind of freaks me out. I know most little boys go through this stage and I don't have anything against guns it is just weird to see my innocent little boy pretending to shoot everything. Especially since he wants to pretend shoot people most. He started this after starting preschool so I think I will blame them.

Anyway, even in his freaky-ness he is cute. He scrunches his face up in the most adorable little grimace. I tried to get a picture of it but if I told him to point it at me he had to get up in my face and try to "shoot" the camera point blank. I spent 10 minutes trying to hold him back far enough to get a picture. The only way I found to kind of get a picture is if he was "shooting" himself in the mirror.

Now I get to play gun control. Trying to get him to understand that he doesn't shoot people and what not. Oh well, he's a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment