Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Am I a pretty girl?" -SpongeBob

He is just so sweet. He is wearing a flower "headband" (it actually came on a See's candies box) and he has green paint on his face. I just love the way his hair is sticking straight up.

Things are well in my little life. Josh is adorable, school is ....well, its school. Actually I am doing very well in school. I had 4 tests last week. I got back 3 of them so far and the lowest grade is a 98%. Nothing to complain about there.

I would like to give a shout out to my sister. She is truly a remarkable girl. She took my son today so I could catch up on my school work. She is always thinking of others even when she is the one who could use the help. I hope when school is out for summer I can be more like her. Right now I do not feel like I have the time to do anything more than school and family. She inspires me to be a better, more caring person. I love you my sister!

2 comments:

  1. She is a good sister! So WHY is your son wearing a flower "headband" with green paint on his face? I began giggling when I saw the pic... He's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know WHY he does most anything. The paint is from school, he always comes home covered in it. The "head band" he enjoys wearing around the house just like he enjoys wearing my husbands safety goggles and his hats. This particular day he insisted to wear the "head band" during nap time.

    ReplyDelete