Friday, February 19, 2010

Mini Hitler 'stache?

Look Amber, I do dress him occasionally! No, he doesn't have a mini Hitler 'stache although it looks a bit like it. He tripped and tried to eat Stacey's metal screen door. Blood everywhere coming from nose, upper lip and mouth. The only thing that would make it better was the binky. I don't know how we will ever be fully free of it.

Great, and now he just fell and smacked his temple on a cabinet. Well, not "just now". I didn't write that before I ran to him. I just got finished making him feel better. And of course that started his nose going again even though that happened 8 hours ago.

He is the most off balance kid.

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY for you occasionally dressing your child! :P I'm sorry to hear that he is beating himself up. Give him love and hugs from me!

    ReplyDelete