Monday, February 15, 2010

"Home, home on the range!"



Oh, my little cowboy. I have literally spent all day getting ready for my physics test tomorrow. Since I got up until right now. I did pause to take these adorable pictures though. My poor son felt terribly neglected today. He hates it when I do homework so I try to only do it when he is asleep. Today I am studying like a madwoman so that did not apply. It got so bad that he was laying across my lap (on my textbook) looking up into my face and holding my cheeks with his little hands while "talking" lovingly to me. At that point I could not resist and I took an hour break to feed us and play.

Hopefully spending all of this time studying will make a difference tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the test goes well! He's so cute with that guitar. I'll always treasure the memory of him standing on the landing, strumming away for Sharon and me.

    ReplyDelete