Thursday, April 12, 2012

Posts to come

Awhile ago I was telling my sister about some ridiculous thing that happened. She said that I should write a book. This book would be a compilation of stories about being a mom. Some would be happy, some funny, some sad, but the whole point is to share what it is like to have a kid like Josh. Of course some of my stories sound like other mother's stories, but some are very specific to our situation. Whether or not the reader is in a similar situation to me, it might be fun to read and understand a little better what it is like. I don't really think that I could write a book, but I did say that I would share them on my blog (some I already have) and who knows, maybe one day I will print all of them and make a book for me or Josh. So if you notice that I am telling old stories or talking about Josh a lot (I already do) that is why.

1 comment:

  1. i think it is fantastic. you should write and record, because there are things that happen in your life, that have happened in mine. then there are the things that happen in your life that you share, that help me to learn, to understand, to have more compassion toward everybody. you inspire!

    ReplyDelete