Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Can't post this on Facebook...

Because I am friends with most of my classmates and gloating to people who are involved isn't very classy (not that gloating is ever very classy but whatever). I got the high score on my cumulative neuro anatomy final, a 98%! I only missed one question. *insert ridiculous dance here*....actually....There Thanks Storm Troopers, I didn't know my grades meant so much to you......Oh no, YOU rock.....Stop it, you are too kind. Okay, obviously my mind is fried.

5 comments:

  1. way to go katie!!
    your type of gloating is very classy. that dance was mighty attractive as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU Totally deserved the Storm Trooper shuffle tribute! I wish I still had 3DS Max I'd try to edit you into the middle of them boogieing down with a neuro anatomy book! Congrats! \:D/ <-that's a little dancing dude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crap Lady! You ARE amazing!! This next one is for you.. :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Hard work pays off again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proud of you-and not just for your grades. You are a super woman to get grades like that and be a wonderful wife and mother.

    ReplyDelete