Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wolverine

Setting: last week in our driveway. (Josh almost 6) While I am at school and Josh is out of school for the summer, Tyler gets him ready and then drops him off at either Melissa's or my parents' home for the day. He lets him bring a bag of toys and Josh almost always brings/wears some part of a superhero costume. This day Tyler is carpooling to work so Ben is picking them up. Josh has never met Ben. Josh is also has his X-Men Wolverine mask perched on top of his head. Ben pulls up, Tyler opens the back door, and tells Josh to get in. I guess Tyler did not explain fully what was happening because Josh peeks fearfully into the car at Ben, back to Tyler, back to Ben, back to Tyler. Then he resolutely pulls down his mask onto his face, looks at Ben and growls, then climbs into his backseat. His challenge made clear. "Don't mess with me man, I'm Wolverine and I will kick your butt."

No comments:

Post a Comment