Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bored? I have the remedy!

First, let me introduce you to Sweet Brown: What?! You have never heard Autotune?! If you haven't met Antoine, you may be living under a rock but he is still my favorite. First watch the report, , then watch the autotune. Bwah-ha-ha-ha! I am so glad you have been living under a rock so I could experience that again. He is the best. And for those of you who enjoy Disney and the hood, there is Beauty and the Beat. If you look closely, you will see both Sweet Brown and Antoine make an appearance. Had fun but wish there was a little more Korean flavor? Go Gangnam Style! See now, that was fun! Now share! What youtube-age have you been obsessed with recently?

3 comments:

  1. I had not seen sweet brown before, but oh lord, that was funny!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already showed you the Youtube-age I liked! Though there's always more on Reddit. That's where I first saw about half of these... Proud to say I found some on my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love. sweet brown is our timer while we brush teeth now. i am afraid there is more laughing than brushing though.

    ReplyDelete