Saturday, September 1, 2012

More zoo silliness

I am not sure if I have explained why we went to the zoo so much this summer. Josh has had appointments in SLC every week or every other week. My wonderful mother, who works until 8am would pick us up as soon after 8 as possible and drive us to the zoo. The zoo opens at 9 so we would be one of the first ones there. We would stay for a couple hours then go to Josh's appointment. Most of the time she even stayed and drove us back home, although once Josh and I had a TRAX/Frontrunner adventure. This meant that my sweet mother was awake for WAY longer than she normally is, all to help me out and spend quality time with us in the process. I have the greatest mom.
Because of these guys hanging from the ceiling, Josh will not enter the Rocky Shores building even though you can get an amazing view of the animals swimming underwater. I guess I can't blame him, when you are walking, they kinda look like they are about to swoop down on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment